10 Fun Facts about Crawford
Do you know a boxing star by the name Crawford? The Terence Crawford is a former and current WBO junior –welterweight champion. He is also the right lightweight champion. He is also holding number five in the ring magazine. He will have the next fight on 20th of April, to defend his WBO title against Khan. The Crawford vs Khan Live fight will be aired on ESPN Pay-per-view. Here we look at some of the fun facts about Crawford.
- First, Terence Crawford was born on the 28th of September 1987. He grew up in a challenging estate of Omaha, Nebraska. He is nicknamed “bud.” This nicknaming finds its roots from his grandfather. Some of his hobbies apart from boxing are swimming, basketball, and watching videos.
- He is known to be a hot-tempered man since his youthful days. This is sometimes manifested in his fights.
- He began boxing at the age of seven. Since then he holds 70 records with only 12 losses.
- He turned into a very prominent boxer in the year 2008. This came about after 4-0 in a consecutive five months. The same year was a setback as well. He almost lost his life by a bullet, which browsed his side of the head.
- Crawford Terence maintained the unbeaten record for five consecutive years in his career.
- In 2018 July, Crawford raised the highest PPV revenue so far after selling between 50-60 0000 and made a $1.3 million.
- In 2014 He was honored the boxer of the year by Boxing writers association and ESPN.
- He is a philanthropist. He runs the B& B academy that trains youths. He also does some charitable moves.